Discover a Better Way to Fly
Air New Zealand has been connecting travellers for more than 75 years, operating, on average, 500 flights a day within a network of 50 cities in 20 countries including more than 20 destinations within New Zealand. North American services include non-stop flights to New Zealand from San Francisco, Los Angeles, Houston, Honolulu and Vancouver B.C. And soon, our newest gateway, Chicago will begin service Nov 30, 2018. We also fly non-stop flights from Los Angeles to London daily and weekly to the Cook Islands.
As a member of the Star Alliance network, we provide access to almost any destination in the world and convenient connections to and from New Zealand to 8 domestic Australia ports.
We like winning awards. Not because we have a big ego, but because they’re a great way of showing people who haven’t yet flown with us that we offer a better (some would say ‘the best’) way to fly. So here’s a snapshot of some of the awards we’ve been lucky enough to win in the last couple of years. There are more, but like we said, we don’t like to blow our own trumpet. Not too much, anyway.
- 2017 Conde Nast Traveler Reader's Choice - #1 Airline in the World
- 2018, 2017 Trip Advisor Traveler's Choice - Best Premium Economy & Best South Pacific Airline
- 2015 & 2016 & 2017 Airline of the Year – AirlineRatings.com
- 2015 & 2016 Best Premium Economy Class – SkyTrax World Airline Awards
- 2015 & 2016 World’s Best Premium Economy Class Airline Seat - SkyTrax World Airline Awards
- 2015 Best Premium Economy Class Onboard Catering - SkyTrax World Airline Awards